The VTCT Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Hairdressing is a technical level qualification that provides you with the knowledge, understanding and skills to work as an employed and/or self-employed hairdresser able to work on hair combining a variety of different technical skills.
VTCT Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Hairdressing
VTCT Code: HB3N2
Qualification Number: 601/5889/X
Duration: 6-8 Months
Learners must complete all the units named below:
- Creatively style and dress hair (UHB27)
- Creatively cut hair using a combination of techniques (UHB28)
- Creatively colour and lighten hair (UHB29)
- Provide client consultation services (UHB30)
- Hair colour correction services (UHB51)
- Develop, enhance and evaluate your creative hairdressing skills (UHB54)
- Cut men's hairstyles (UHB60)
Age: 16 +
- This qualification is ideal for those who hold a hairdressing or barbering qualification and work in a salon.
When you complete this qualification you will be are eligible to become a State Registered Hairdresser (SRH) with The Hairdressing Council.
Whilst this qualification's primary purpose is to prepare you for employment as a senior stylist you may choose to complement your skills base or become a specialist in a particular field of hairdressing by undertaking advanced specialist qualifications at Level 4:
- VTCT Level 4 Certificate in Salon Management
- VTCT Level 4 Diploma in Salon Management
- VTCT Level 4 Certificate in Specialist Hair and Scalp Services
- VTCT Level 4 Certificate in Hair Colour Correction
- VTCT Level 4 Award in Advanced Hair Styling
Fees & Funding
Course Fees: £3,345.00
At NLET, we give you as many options as possible to help you fund your course fees.
Option 1: Upfront Fee
Secure your place with a deposit, pay your balance 1 month before your course begins.
Option 2: Instalment Plan
Secure your place with a deposit, pay your balance via monthly instalments spread across the course length. Please be aware there is a 10% instalment fee applicable to this option.
Option 3: 19+ Advanced Learner Loan (Student Loan)
You can apply for an Advanced Learner Loan to help with the costs of your course. Loan eligibility does not depend on your income and there are no credit checks.
NLET is an Education and Skills Funding Agency (ESFA) approved prime contractor for Advanced Learner Loans. If you choose this option, we will check your eligibility and issue you all the necessary documents to enable you to apply for the loan.
Check if you’re eligible before you apply for an Advanced Learner Loan.
If you would like to discuss a payment option, please call us on 020 8570 7766 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org.