The VTCT Level 3 Diploma in Make-up Artistry is a substantial vocational qualification that will prepare you for a career as a make-up artist. This qualification is designed for learners aged 16 years or over and will support you to gain employment as a make-up artist, as the units contained in this qualification cover all the skills and knowledge required for this role.
VTCT Level 3 Diploma in Make-up Artistry
VTCT Code: AB30134
Qualification Number: 500/9065/3
Duration: 6-8 Months
Learners must complete all the units named below:
- Apply make-up (UV20437)
- Instruction on make-up application (UV20438)
- Display stock to promote sales in a salon (UV20490)
- Promote products and services to clients in a salon (UV20492)
- Camouflage make-up (UV30409)
- Media make-up (UV30431)
- Design and apply face and body art (UV30440)
- Fashion and photographic make-up (UV30441)
- Client care and communication in beauty-related industries (UV30468)
- Monitor and maintain health and safety practice in the salon (UV30491)
Age: 16 +
- Entry onto this qualification can be via previous attainment of a Level 2 qualification in beauty therapy and/or a successful skills test and interview.
This qualification will prepare you for employment as a make-up artist. You will also be eligible to join a professional association and gain insurance as a make-up artist. Career opportunities as a make-up artist exist in a variety of contexts, including:
- Working in commercial beauty salons
- Working in a retail concession in a department store
- Working independently/self-employed/mobile/home-based settings
Fees & Funding
Course Fees: £3,345.00
At NLET, we give you as many options as possible to help you fund your course fees.
Option 1: Upfront Fee
Secure your place with a deposit, pay your balance 1 month before your course begins.
Option 2: Instalment Plan
Secure your place with a deposit, pay your balance via monthly instalments spread across the course length. Please be aware there is a 10% instalment fee applicable to this option.
Option 3: 19+ Advanced Learner Loan (Student Loan)
You can apply for an Advanced Learner Loan to help with the costs of your course. Loan eligibility does not depend on your income and there are no credit checks.
NLET is an Education and Skills Funding Agency (ESFA) approved prime contractor for Advanced Learner Loans. If you choose this option, we will check your eligibility and issue you all the necessary documents to enable you to apply for the loan.
Check if you’re eligible before you apply for an Advanced Learner Loan.
If you would like to discuss a payment option, please call us on 020 8570 7766 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org.