As we enter a second national lockdown, it is more important than ever that we support each other to get through the pandemic safely.
For the latest advice on coronavirus (COVID-19) please click here.
Learn about the government response to coronavirus here.
For practical help and advice about maintaining your wellbeing in relation to coronavirus, click here.
If you are experiencing symptoms, please do not come in to the building. Let us know, and seek appropriate medical advice.
In line with government guidance we are adjusting our services accordingly. In terms of NLET’s normal business this means:
- Whole Building – We have ‘sanitation stations’ at the entrance and at key points throughout the building. We also have the ‘NHS track and trace QR Code’ at the entrance for those who have the app.
- Exam Centre – is continuing to be open Monday to Saturday. We have reduced spaces and increased hygiene protocols to facilitate this. You will be asked to wear a mask in your exam. For further information, please call on the numbers provided or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- NLET Academy – Is open for tuitions. Covid secure procedures are in place to safeguard learners and teachers. Older children will be asked to wear masks, as will all teachers. NLET Academy will reflect the practice in local schools, and will remain open to support this provision.
- NLET Adult & Community – has minimal on-site staffing on a rota basis. Classes currently conducted remotely.
- NLET Apprenticeships & Traineeships – has minimal on-site staffing on a rota basis. Classes currently conducted remotely.
- Training Innovators – has minimal on-site staffing on a rota basis. Classes currently conducted remotely.
- Impact West London – has minimal on-site staffing on a rota basis, with many staff working remotely.
We are acutely aware of how important contact is for the wellbeing and recovery of many of the people we support. We are using all available means to stay in touch with people in line the official guidance on social distancing. We are trying to protect everyone’s safety and minimise the spread of infection – and we hope that people understand this. We appreciate that coming out of lockdown can create just as much anxiety as going into it so if you feel concerned about yourself or someone you know, please follow the government and NHS guidelines above, or contact the Welfare Officer for support: email@example.com