COVID-19 is a new illness that can affect your lungs and airways. It’s caused by a virus called coronavirus.
For the latest advice on coronavirus (COVID-19) please click here.
Learn about the government response to coronavirus here.
For practical help and advice about maintaining your wellbeing in relation to coronavirus, click here.
In line with government guidance we are entering lockdown for a minimum period of 3 weeks. In terms of NLET’s normal business this means:
- Exam Centre – has closed all services until further notice. If you have booked an exam, please contact the exam vendor and/or Pearson to reschedule or refund.
- NLET Academy – has closed all tuition services until further notice
- NLET Adult & Community – has closed all services until further notice, with online support for learners available.
- NLET Apprenticeships & Traineeships – has closed all services until further notice, with online support for learners available.
- Training Innovators – has closed all services until further notice.
- Impact West London – has closed all services until further notice.
The staff from all departments have now transferred to working from home, and remain contactable via email.
We are acutely aware of how important contact is for the wellbeing and recovery of many of the people we support. We are using all available means to stay in touch with people through channels other than face-to-face contact. We are trying to protect everyone’s safety and minimise the spread of infection – and we hope that people understand this. If you feel concerned about yourself or someone you know, please follow the government and NHS guidelines above, or contact the Welfare Officer for support: firstname.lastname@example.org